20th January 2016, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I try for a career in Software sector having three years gap between 10th and Diploma?

Hello
I have secured 50% mark in 10th,69% mark in diploma ETC branch and 60% in btech and also have a career gap of three years between 10th and diploma. So can I try for any software sector ?
Plz guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after 10th in IT sector?
  2. What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap
  3. Is there any job for me in software company after completing diploma with 85%? I have completed 10th with 65%
  4. I have 2 yrs gap before 12th & 1 yr gap after 12th. Can i have a bright future -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for software companies? I have scored 58.88% in 10th, 64.44% in diploma
  6. Am I eligible for top software companies being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 60% in BE having 2 years gap in studies?
  7. What to do after 2nd PU commerce if I am interested in Automobile field?
  8. Can I do diploma in engineering after completing 10th with 1 year of gap?
  9. Eligibility of companies in government sector? I have passed 10th with 75.87% marks
  10. Will I be eligible to any Software company having one year gap after the completion of 10th and 12th?
  11. Diploma in Automobile after 10th standard with 35% marks and study gap of 4 years?
  12. Can i find software companies jobs after completing MBA IT?
  13. Can I get job in IT Sector if secure 70% both in BCA and NIELIT Level-A having backlogs and academic gap?
  14. What are the career opportunities after PG diploma in HR?
  15. Is there a bright future in MCA?
  16. Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation?
  17. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  18. Admission details for diploma courses in software?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?