19th June 2012, 06:19 AM
boblusen

Is it a better choice for me to do M.Tech course having scored 52% in 10th, 51% in 12th and pursuing CSE with an academic gap of 4 years? Which kind of Jobs I can get after completion of my Engineering?

I got 52% in 10th and 51% in 12th and I am presently studying computer scinece and engineering and also have 4 years of gap between 12th and 1st year of B.Tech. What kind of job can I possibly get other than BPO's.I am preparing for GATE.Shall M.tech help me to get better job opportunity than after completion of B.Tech?
Moreover list some companies that recruits without criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. I have 2 yrs gap before 12th & 1 yr gap after 12th. Can i have a bright future
  2. What are the government jobs available for M.Tech CSE students?
  3. Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation?
  4. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  5. Is it advisable to reappear in 10th after a gap of 4 years if completed 12th PCM?
  6. Career in IT companies after 2 years gap and less than 50% marks in 12th?
  7. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get a job in IT company even after having 2 year academic gap?
  9. What is the best answer that I can give being a candidate having 2 year academic gap after completion of 12th Class?
  10. Does it effect my Placements after completion of Engineering if I have a gap between 10th and 12th classes?
  11. How can I secure job in Infosys/TCS if secured 49% in 10th standard being a B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?
  13. Criteria for appear for government jobs in ECE field? How much marks needed in 10th, 12th and B.Tech? How many years gap is appreciable?
  14. Can I get a job in good companies? I have scored 74.67% in 12th and 6.52 in B.E
  15. Am I eligible for Software Jobs having an academic gap of 4 years between 12th class and B.Sc?
  16. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  17. How to appear for GATE scoring 73% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
  18. Can I apply for MNC's jobs after B.Tech with ECE? -- [New]
19th June 2012, 08:44 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a better choice for me to do M.Tech course having scored 52% in 10th, 51% in 12th and pursuing CSE with an academic gap of 4 years? Which kind of Jobs I can get after completion of my Engineering?

Rather than joining for M.Tech course, I suggest you to go for job soon after the completion of your B.Tech itself.

As you are having an academic gap of 4 years after completion of your 12th Class, you are not eligible for many of the IT companies.

However, for some IT companies when they come for on campus and off campus recruitment drives, they may allow you for the selection procedure if you have a proper explanation for your academic gap.

In addition, you can try for jobs in small IT companies where there is no percentage criteria of career 60 and where there is no consideration of academic gap.

If you want to some Government jobs, you can prepare for
-IBPS Exams (to join as PO in Banks)
-CDS Exam (to be placed in IMA, INA,IAF)
-CSAT Exam (to be placed in various civil services like IAS, IPS, IRS etc.)
-IES Exam (to be placed in various Engineering services)

No need to worry at all regarding your low percentage of marks and big academic gap.

If you get hands on experience in any company and if you are good at the work in your previous company, definitely you have a good scope to be placed in top IT companies.

Wish you all the best.
9th August 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a better choice for me to do M.Tech course having scored 52% in 10th, 51% in 12th and pursuing CSE with an academic gap of 4 years? Which kind of Jobs I can get after completion of my Engineering?

I get 60% in 10th class & 57% in 12th class.Now I doing BCA. How I can get software engineer job.
25th November 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I have done BE in EEE and after that I have a gap of 4years which is the main concern for me and later I have completed m.tech in biomedical.. Plz suggest me..... What to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?