26th April 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

After Diploma in Computer Science can I get job or degree is required?

hi

I am krishna i completed my diploma in computer science , can i get job or require digree plz give information . can i do mba /mca course after diploma .

thanks

2nd May 2014, 08:48 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After Diploma in Computer Science can I get job or degree is required?

Mr Krishna i need to inform you that as you have asked about getting job after completing your diploma in computer science. I need to tell you that if you think of getting a hefty amount after doing diploma or getting a job which can pay you more then you may be guided in wrong direction. It is also not so that you cannot get a job after pursuing diploma course.

If you have scored good grade in you diploma course you can be placed in good companies. The jobs that you may do is you can be a Jr software engineer, Jr hardware engineer, Jr assistant or an analyst.

On the other hand if you want to get good job, as alone diploma can not get you a job equivalent with the ones pursuing degrees. You may try for certification after diploma in oracle,red hat,sap which may help you get some better jobs and add some experience certificates into your resume.

And for your second question I need to tell you that you cannot pursue MBA or MCA just after diploma course. So in order to pursue these courses you can opt for graduation and then further go for these post graduation courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?