24th April 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

After Diploma in Computer Science can I get job or degree is required?

hi

I am krishna i completed my diploma in computer science , can i get job or require digree plz give information . can i do mba /mca course after diploma .

thanks

11th May 2014, 09:20 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After Diploma in Computer Science can I get job or degree is required?

Computer science is a good course and it has good scopes also there are so many companies in which you can apply for the job.
I think it is best to do degree in computer science after that it will be easy to get good job and better salary also. So, it is best to do this course and there are so many companies in India where you can apply for the job after the B.Tech and after that you can also apply for the M.tech.

Here are some companies:
Intel
Patani
Infosys
Dell
Hp

So, you can apply for any of the company in which you can apply for the job after the B.tech. It is best to do this course there is many scope in this field.

So, i think you should do degree after the diploma course instead the job. After doing degree you will get better job and better salary also and i think you will get good company for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?