19th December 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Physics graduate is eligible for PGDM?

Dear sir,
Myself Laxmi Sahu from Bargarh. My DOB is 09.06.1985. My qualification is B.Sc.(Physics Hons.). I am interested in PGDM. Am i eligible for PGDM ? If not, please give knowledge about the other courses according to my age and qualification.

Related Questions:
21st December 2013, 02:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Physics graduate is eligible for PGDM?

Yes, Physics graduates are eligible to do the PGDM Course. There are various entrance exams by which you can take admission in the PGDM course. Now days universities and colleges gives admission to the students on the basis of there marks obtained in the various entrance exams. I am listing some of the exams by which you can take admission either in the MBA course or in the PGDM course.

CAT
MAT
GMAT
CMAT
ATMA
XAT

These are the MBA entrances exam but on the basis of these exams you can take admission in the PGDM course.

Candidate need to have the graduation degree to take admission in the PGDM course.So as you are B.Sc qualified so you are also eligible to take admission in this course,.

And talking about the eligibility of these entrance exams every exams has its own criteria some of them they required minimum of 50% marks and some required 55% marks in the graduation to appear for these exams.

I am mentioning some of the best colleges where you can pursue PGDM course.

Indian Institute Of Management (IIM), Kolkata
PGDM

XLRI Jamshedpur
PGDM

S P Jain Institute Of Management & Research
PGDM

Management Development Institute (MDI)
PGDM

Institute Of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
PGDM

Mudra Institute Of Communications (MICA), Ahmedabad
PGDM
2nd May 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Physics graduate is eligible for PGDM?

sir i have completed CA -IPCC and also completed B.COM 2nd yr then how can i get through PGDM course please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?