24th August 2011, 12:35 PM
rajiajo

List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE

plz help me to find out institution offering correspondence mechanical engineering diploma courses approved by AICTE

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions offering diploma in civil engineering in Mumbai, Which is approved by AICTE?
  2. List AICTE and UGC affiliated colleges/institutions offering correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Assam?
  3. List of colleges offering diploma in Civil through correspondence and approved by AICTE?
  4. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges offering AICTE approved Diploma Mechanical course in India? -- [New]
  6. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  7. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  8. List of institutes approved by AICTE offering Diploma in mechanical engineering in West Bengal?
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?
  10. List of AICTE approved distance colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of colleges approved by UGC and AICTE to do diploma course?
  12. How to join diploma in electrical engineering from AICTE approved distance mode institute?
  13. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  15. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  16. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  17. Universities approved by AICTE and offering M.Tech computer science through distance? The courses approved by MHRD are also approved by AICTE?
  18. AICTE approved universities offering Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
4th April 2012, 02:19 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajiajo View Post
plz help me to find out institution offering correspondence mechanical engineering diploma courses approved by AICTE

Any Technical program offered by University or Institutions, through distance mode, apart from MBA and MCA, are not approved by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]. However, there are many Universities which do offers diploma in Mechanical Engineering, but are not recognized by the AICTE. The duration of the program is three years.

Following are the list of some of the well recognized Universities/Institutioins in the country which offers diploma in Mechanical Engineering:

Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU
The Institute of Advanced Studies in Education - [IASE]
Karnataka State Open University - [KSOU]
Mahavira Institute Of Technology And Management - [MITM]
15th April 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE

sir,i have done automobile engineering in vocational.will it be suitable for me to build my career by doing mechanical engg diploma in distance mode?
13th May 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

diploma in ME conducted by ELLIM UNIVERSITY is approoved by JNVU For Admission in IInd year For degree in ME
14th May 2013, 01:44 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

List of Institutes offering Diploma ME course:

Annai Velankanni
Engineering
College,
Kanchipuram

Bharat Niketan
Engineering
College, Theni

Christian College of
Engineering and
Technology,
Dindigul

Deen Dayal
Engineering
College, Tiruvallur

EVP Engineering
College,
Sriperumbudur

GGR College of
Engineering,
Vellore

IFET College of
Engineering,
Villupuram

Idaya Engineering
College for Women,
Chinnasalem

Jayaraj
Annapackiam CSI
College of
Engineering,
Tuticorin

Kalsar College of
Engineering,
Kanchipuram

Kodaikanal
Institute of
Technology,
Kodaikanal

Lakshmichand
Rajani College of
Engineering &
Technology,
Tirutani

Lord
Venkateswara
Engineering
College,
Kanchipuram

Mariana
Engineering
College,
Kanchipuram

Meenakshi College
of Engineering,
Uttiramerur

All the best.
4th September 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
B Tech kitna sal ma complete hota ha?
5th September 2013, 09:30 PM
Home 4

HI

Best Institutes offering Diploma ME course:

Kalsar College of Engineering,Kanchipuram

Deen Dayal Engineering College, Tiruvallur

EVP Engineering College,Sriperumbudur

Kodaikanal Institute of Technology,Kodaikanal

GGR College of Engineering, Vellore

Lakshmichand Rajani College of Engineering & Technology,Tirutani

IFET College of Engineering, Villupuram

Christian College of Engineering and Technology,Dindigul

Idaya Engineering College for Women,Chinnasalem

Jayaraj Annapackiam CSI College of Engineering,Tuticorin
5th September 2013, 09:39 PM
Home 4

HI

Institutes offering Diploma ME course:

GGR College of Engineering

Kodaikanal Institute of Technology

Christian College of Engineering and Technology

IFET College of Engineering

Lakshmichand Rajani College of Engineering & Technology

Idaya Engineering College for Women

Deen Dayal Engineering College

Jayaraj Annapackiam CSI College of Engineering

EVP Engineering College

Kalsar College of Engineering
27th October 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

monad university deploma mecanical engg aicte aproved hi
18th September 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am working in Army and posted in Delhi. I want to take admission in Mechanical Engineer which is approved by AICTE from your university, pl suggest me when & from where shall I take admission so that i can fulfill my corse satisfactory
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?