13th June 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

How to enroll for PG Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology in University of Kashmir? Eligibility to enroll?

I want to enroll for PG Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology course in University of Kashmir. Kindly let me know how to enroll? What is the eligibility criteria to enroll for this course?

14th June 2016, 06:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enroll for PG Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology in University of Kashmir? Eligibility to enroll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to enroll for PG Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology course in University of Kashmir. Kindly let me know how to enroll? What is the eligibility criteria to enroll for this course?
The aspirant can apply to the course through online, the online application form available in the University website for PG Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology in University of Kashmir. You have to pay the application fees online and after submitting the application online, you can take the printout of online application form and submit the same. To be eligible for PG Diploma in rehabilitation Psychology in University of Kashmir, must complete Graduation in Psychology with 50% marks with Psychology as major subject or as one of the major optional in all the 3 years of graduation.

Official website - Official Website
14th June 2016, 09:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enroll for PG Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology in University of Kashmir? Eligibility to enroll?

To enroll for Post Graduate Diploma course in Rehabilitation Psychology in University of Kashmir, you need to fill up the application form which can be downloaded from University of Kashmir Srinagar official website www.kashmir university.net.

After filling the application form, you need to submit it in the office of DCDC along with photocopies of all the necessary documents and bank receipt before last date of submission of application form as notified by University of Kashmir.

Eligibility criteria :-
You must have passed Graduation in Psychology with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for reserved category candidates) marks from a Government recognised university.

The duration of PG Diploma course in Rehabilitation Psychology is 12 months plus 3 months internship.
16th June 2016, 02:56 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria is such that the candidate should be a graduate in Psychology having scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate for general candidates and 45% for reserved candidates.

The application procedure is such that interested candidates will have to fill in the application form online by paying the application fee and the required details regarding the documents. After having done with all the admission process, you will be very much eligible for admission in the course and thus can veyr mich pursue your course ahead.
2nd November 2020, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for this course I was completed my BBA and MBA in human resources management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?