16th April 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Are AICTE approved Diploma and UGC approved Diploma same?

sir i want to know about aicte approved diploma course and ugc approved diploma course both are same valuable

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Civil engineering is approved by AICTE or not? Will Railway accept by Diploma?
  2. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  3. Are AICTE approved Diploma and UGC approved Diploma same? -- [New]
  4. Is Annamalai open university diploma mining approved by AICTE?
  5. Can I take admission in B.Tech in any AICTE approved college after doing diploma from UGC and Ministry of HRD approved college?
  6. Names of some AICTE approved colleges?
  7. Universities offering distance diploma, B.Tech in Electrical(AICTE and UGC approved)?
  8. Can I get admission in AICTE approved university after completing diploma in UGC(Deemed) university
  9. Is Gulbarga university AICTE approved?
  10. Best colleges for M-Pharmacy course in Hyderabad?
  11. Does KSOU approved by AICTE or UGC being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and want to pursue B.Tech from KSOU?
  12. Can I get admission in AICTE universities after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from UGC approved university?
  13. Diploma from KSOU is approved from AICTE and DEC Mysore?
  14. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do External B.E or B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Information regarding the colleges and universities which are approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC?
  16. Is Maninmaniam Sundaranar University approved by AICTE UGC?
  17. How to do AMIE after passing diploma from Mechanical? Which are the universities approved by AICTE?
  18. Is direct M.Tech possible after Diploma once the college get affiliated by AICTE?
9th May 2014, 10:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are AICTE approved Diploma and UGC approved Diploma same?

No, AICTE approve and UGC approved diploma courses are not same and do not have the same value. UGC is a body of central government under MHRD which just gives the approval to any educational institute to pursue courses, that is, it just recognizes the institute as an educational institute. On the other hand, AICTE is a branch of MHRD which is responsible for looking after the technical education of the country. Hence any technical institute offering technical courses like diploma in engineering, B.Tech, etc. should be recognized by AICTE, otherwise the students cannot seek the best benefits after pursuing the course. This is because if a person is holding a technical degree, the firm who will give employment will always prefer or ask for the AICTE recognition of the degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?