25th August 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Which are all courses offered in Diploma in Human Development Child and Family studies department?

please give me information on which are all courses offers diploma in human development child and family studies department.......courses related to any special childrens or early childhood edcaution

9th December 2017, 09:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are all courses offered in Diploma in Human Development Child and Family studies department?

After successful completion of Diploma in Human Development Child and Family Studies, there are several courses that are offering courses related to this field.

You may be dealt with some of the topics like, Child Assessment, Public Policy and cognitive development, gerontology..etc., Although there are several course, the best course I would suggest you to go with after completion of this course is "Bachelor of Arts in Human Development".

Some of the topics that are included in this Bachelor Degree are,
() Dying and Death
() Practicum in the early childhood programs
() Child evaluation and it's assessment
() Child Neglect and abuse
() Parenting and Child relationships

If you still want to pursue more, you may pursue Master of Science in Human Development and Family Resources courses..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?