28th January 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What course to do to get job if done PGDM HR & PM?

I have done my pgdm hr & pm from iimm line through distance education.now what course should I do to get a job as fast as possible.

6th February 2014, 10:44 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What course to do to get job if done PGDM HR & PM?

Congratulations for completion of your PGDM course from Human Resources and PM Courses.Basically with this course itself there are many number of job opportunities and good career as well.By doing a PGDM Courses you can incorporate a flexible,dynamic and specific academic standards.Doing PGDM Course itself is an added advantage the courses.

Wide range of job opportunities are available for you.You may find your placement in the various several segments such as Retail Industry,FMCG,Information Technology,Education department,Automobile sector,Pharmaceutical industries and more.As part of the complementary subjects,the following are allowed such as Management control systems,Entrepreneurship development,Quantitative Techniques.

But as you are willing to go for further courses,the which you may go for are Master Of commerce,Post Graduate Diploma in Management in the Human Resources development sector.You may also go for doctor of Business administration(DBA),Doctor of Philosophy(Ph.D) in management,Fellow Programme in management(FPM),Doctorate in Management Studies(DMS),Ph.D in Business management and more.

Soon after completion of your above courses you may find your role of employment in the roles like salary,employee policy,training,team building and more.You can apply for the government jobs such as Indian Railways, conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board,Banking exams,Probationary Officers,State Public Services commissions,Union Public Service commission jobs.Other than those you may find employment in the Multinational companies as part of a Human Resource Manager.
16th June 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What course to do to get job if done PGDM HR & PM?

I am going to do pgdm hr course in Madurai Kamaraj university is this correct or not please help me If I will do this course can I get job ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?