9th August 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Diploma course after PharmD to get into Nanotechnology stream? Best college for this course?

Hi I am Ibrahim Mohammed . I am doing pharmD. is there any diploma courses that i can join after my pharm D. if yes which one is d best n which colg is best?? diploma courses for gettng in the straem of nanotechnology

9th December 2017, 08:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma course after PharmD to get into Nanotechnology stream? Best college for this course?

Yes, there are several courses that are offered after successful completion of Pharm D course. You may pursue this course in the below mentioned specializations,

>> Clinical Data Management

>> Medical Writing

>> Clinical Research

>> Pharmacoepidemiology

>> Pharmacovigilance

>> Advanced PG Diploma in Clinical Reseaech and Pharmacovigilance

Some of the colleges offering this course are,

() CRMSON Maharashtra

() CREMA, Maharashtra

() ICRI, Maharashtra

() Gyan Vikas Institute of IT and Management

() IGMPI

() LCRA, Karnataka..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?