27th May 2012, 08:21 PM
shrjotsna

Can I apply for M.Ed through Correspondence being a candidate having completed Master in Child Development and having 4 years of Work Experience? Which are the best colleges to join this course?

i have done my masters in human/child development and have a working experience of 4 years. can i apply for M.ed through correspondence or distance education programme and which college will be the best?

Related Questions:
  1. Details, procedure and qualification required to join Ministry of Women & Child Development? How to apply for it?
  2. Procedure to get job in Ministry of Women and Child Development?
  3. How to do MSW from IGNOU?
  4. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job? -- [New]
  5. How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?
  6. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  7. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join Ministry of Women and Child Development job?
  9. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  10. Will I be able to teach in B.Ed colleges after completing my M.Ed degree?
  11. Is there any University available which provides Ph.D while working?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  13. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  14. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  15. Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(H) and MBA having 4-5 years work experience?
  16. List of the colleges for a candidate who scored 680 marks in GMAT and having 5 years work experience?
  17. How to get Jobs in Railways being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 2 years of Work Experience?
  18. Changing job after 6 years of work experience for Onsite opportunities?
26th June 2012, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Ed through Correspondence being a candidate having completed Master in Child Development and having 4 years of Work Experience? Which are the best colleges to join this course?

How can I apply for M Ed through distance education. I am working teacher in Himachal. My Percentage in BA 50% & Bed 60%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?