23rd February 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about DSSSB Teachers recruitment for Diploma holder in Special Education?

Sir,
I have done Diploma in Special Education. I have heard that DSSSB recruits Special Education Diploma holders for teachers post. Can you provide me the details of this? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for English PGT in DSSSB recruitment? Is there any vacancy for Arts Teachers in DSSB?
  2. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  3. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  4. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  5. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  6. Date of PRT Entrance Test?
  7. Whether Diploma qualification is enough for Special Teachers recruitment in Haryana or not?
  8. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
  9. Date of TRB exam for polytechnic colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information about Distance PG Diploma in Veterinary for PG Diploma holder in Laboratory Technology?
  11. Detailed information about recruitment in TTD for Diploma holder in Civil Engineering?
  12. Last 5 years question papers of DSSB exam?
  13. Eligibility for Teachers training programmes like CT or Diploma in Education?
  14. Can I apply for Junior Basic Teacher if completed Diploma in Special Education in Chandigarh?
  15. Detailed information about Diploma in Education course for a postgraduate?
  16. What is the age limit for CTET entrance examination?
  17. Date of exam for recruitment for DSSSB? How to get my roll number?
  18. Recruitment available in BHEL for EEE Diploma holder?
4th December 2017, 11:13 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about DSSSB Teachers recruitment for Diploma holder in Special Education?

Yes, diploma holders can apply for DSSSB teachers recruitment, but only for primary teachers position. You cannot become a TGT or PGT with just diploma qualification. You should have completed your 12ths standard or equivalent with 2 years diploma in junior basic training or Diploma in ETE. You should have studied Hindi as one of your subject at your intermediate level. With this eligibility you appear for Central Teacher's Eligibility Test.

You can visit the official website of DSSSB and apply for the desired position (http://www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?