22nd January 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Indian Army if I have 3 arrear papers in Diploma course?

I finished 10th and i finished diploma... my age is 18... i want to join indian navy or indian army but i have arrears in 3 papers in diploma... whether im eligible... but i want to join in this year =.. tell how to apply plzzz??

22nd January 2015, 11:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Indian Army if I have 3 arrear papers in Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I finished 10th and i finished diploma... my age is 18... i want to join indian navy or indian army but i have arrears in 3 papers in diploma... whether im eligible... but i want to join in this year =.. tell how to apply plzzz??
Yes, you are eligible for NDA exam.

Procedure for NDA exam:-

1.Written test
2.Physical test
3.Medical
4.Interview

Written test is conducted by UPSC but others 3 steps are conducted by SSB.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard are also eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

NDA exam date already announced so you can apply before closing date.

NDA NA Exam (I) 2015
Date of notification: December 27, 2014
Last date for application: January 23, 2015
Date of exam: April 19, 2015

NDA NA Exam (II) 2015
Date of notification: June 20, 2015
Last date for application: July 17, 2015
Date of exam: September 27, 2015
22nd January 2015, 10:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Indian Army if I have 3 arrear papers in Diploma course?

You have to complete your Diploma if you are applying for the post which is based on that qualification. With backlogs you are not a Diploma holder and will face problems if selected for the job. Therefore, make sure you have the qualification in time.

During joining you have to show the original documents and if you don't clear those arrears then you will face problems during verification. Hence, try to clear it as soon as possible if you want to join this year.
5th April 2015, 07:15 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

There is no way that you can apply for Indian army with having 3 arrears in your diploma course. The procedure for joining in Indian army or any of the defence forces is by writing the respected entrance exam. As per the entrance exam you need to have completed Diploma in order to satisfy the education qualification needed.

One of the exams which you can apply, regarding the qualification of yours is NDA exam conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) and is held every year.

The qualifications needed are:

# Candidate applying should have a citizenship in India

# Age limit needed is 16 1/2-19 years

# Martial status needed is candidate should be a unmarried male candidate

# Educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

# The candidate should be physically fit.

If you satisfy all these criteria's, then you can apply for NDA exam and that can be done in 2 modes:
  1. ONLINE
  2. OFFLINE

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
6th November 2020, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for apply Indian army if I have 3 arrears in my engineering course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?