24th October 2022, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Diploma certificate having 5 backlogs?

I have 5 backlogs in diploma civil engineering in 4,5 & 6 semester exam. MY Last attempted year 2018 Due to these 5 backlogs and no diploma certificate I am very much find trouble in getting jobs. Now I want to complete the same and want a diploma certificate. Can I eligible to do so. please tell me the procedure. my contact details are 8237376838.

28th October 2022, 11:25 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Diploma certificate having 5 backlogs?

You must clear all your backlogs first.
Otherwise you will be provided a certificate with star marks.
Thus its advisable to clear your backlog and pass your subjects with good marks then you can receive certificate with good percentage.
The number of backlogs depend on the University or college one has applied for .
Generally 2 backlogs are acceptable and more than that are not acceptable.
29th October 2022, 02:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to complete your backlogs now.

There are time limitation to complete a course and candidates are not eligible to complete it beyond that. As your diploma session is completed in 2018 you are not eligible to appear for backlogs in 2022. So, have to take the admission in diploma course again.
29th October 2022, 06:51 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the candidate can do diploma certificate having 5 backlogs.

The candidate has to pass in 10+2 level examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or T. of Institute examination. Passed in ITI / NCVT with 6 months work experience in Engineering, Part-I either as Apprentice or Employee.
29th October 2022, 09:54 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Not all reputed universities accept backlogs at all though some humble universities may accept up to 5 backlogs.

However, they consider the number of attempts you had to make to clear a single backlog or subject mentioned in your backlog certificate.
24th June 2023, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

I have 3 end exam backlog and 1 internal exam backlog... Total 4 backlogs.. If I have cleared internal exam.. Am I eligible to get diploma certificate? Please reply...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?