22nd February 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Engineering after completion of diploma with 2 backlogs?

I want to ask i am diploma student i have 2 backlogs I want to do b.tech in e cet rank 4075. So, will it be possible for me to do? Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech now? What should I do if I am not eligible for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  2. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  4. Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for campus recruitment if I got 5 previous backlogs while in 1 year of Computer Engineering?
  6. Will I get a government sector job after scoring 60% in B.Tech?
  7. Will I be eligible for any MBA colleges if I get backlogs in my ECE 8th Semester exam?
  8. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  9. Can I apply for Civil Job after having 2 supplies in 6th semester of B.Tech?
  10. Can I do B.Tech or M.Tech from any distance university without having Maths in +2?
  11. Am I eligible for the position of SI after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate with an age of 22 years?
  12. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Qualifications required for Lateral Entry B.Tech examination?
  14. I failed in 4 subjects but passed later with good aggregate, can I get a seat in M.Tech. in a good college?
  15. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completion of diploma with mechanical engineering
  16. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  17. How can I join Indian Navy after diploma in computer engineering?
  18. How can I join Indian Navy after diploma in computer engineering?
23rd February 2015, 06:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Engineering after completion of diploma with 2 backlogs?

It is not possible to pursue B.Tech course if you have pending backlogs in your diploma course. You have a good rank in CET and will get a college to pursue engineering course. So you should try to clear your backlog as soon as possible and then apply in the colleges for B.Tech course. The basic eligibility for B.Tech course is 10+2 or diploma. If you have failed in 10+2 or having pending backlogs in diploma, the engineering colleges will not accept your admission request. Hence try to clear the backlogs as soon as possible and then opt for B.Tech course. Devote more time towards effective study and be confident, you can surely clear your backlog.
23rd February 2015, 06:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Engineering after completion of diploma with 2 backlogs?

No, you are not eligible to pursue Engineering course if you have 2 backlogs in your Diploma course. If you appear and qualify supplementary examinations and clear your 2 backlogs, you can get admission in B.Tech course. By qualifying ECET examination, you can get direct admission to second year of four years B.Tech course in a particular college based upon your entrance examination rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?