30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BA course after completion of diploma in Architecture Engineering?

Hello Sir/Mam.

Here s Ashwini i hv completed my Diploma Architecture Engineering can i do B.A? Is it possible,? Can you please provide me the information on the minimum eligibility criteria for the same? Awaiting to get the repsonse on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What all courses I can apply for after completion of diploma in town planning and architecture?
  3. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I do diploma in architecture right after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of 3years diploma in Architecture Assitantship?
  7. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course?
  9. Am I eligible to do M.Arch after completion of diploma in Architecture?
  10. Can I get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  11. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  12. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  13. Procedure to take admission for diploma in Architecture after getting 105 marks in NATA exam but failed in 12th standard? -- [New]
  14. Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible for Diploma in Naval Architecture?
  15. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. What can we do next after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
30th September 2016, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BA course after completion of diploma in Architecture Engineering?

No, you are not eligible to do B.A. course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Architecture Engineering. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.A. course, you should have completed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to do B.A. course.
1st October 2016, 12:41 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BA course after completion of diploma in Architecture Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to take up any graduation course.

For any graduation course, according to the UGC, a candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission and also, have completed the education in the scheme of 10+2 at least.

Since the diploma is equivalent to the 12th, you are definitely eligible for taking up the BA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?