30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government job after completion of 3years diploma in Architecture Assitantship?

i m doing 3years diploma in architecture assistanship from aryabhatt institute of technology. i want to know can i get a govt. job after the diploma ?.. is there any scope in architecture by doing b.arch from part time college??? Can you please help me to get the job?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  3. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  4. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  5. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  6. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  8. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  9. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for any government or railway job after completion of diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  12. What all courses I can apply for after completion of diploma in town planning and architecture?
  13. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  14. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  15. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course?
  16. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for applying government or semi government job after completion of diploma in taxation?
  18. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
1st October 2016, 05:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government job after completion of 3years diploma in Architecture Assitantship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m doing 3years diploma in architecture assistanship from aryabhatt institute of technology. i want to know can i get a govt. job after the diploma ?.. is there any scope in architecture by doing b.arch from part time college??? Can you please help me to get the job?

Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to get government job after completion of 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistantship course. There are various jobs in the state government Highways Department, Public Works Department, PSUs etc. You can find the job details in the job sites like Sarkari Naukri. Some of the jobs are given here for your reference;

West Bengal Staff Selection Commission – Architectural Assistant – Website Link

Hindustan Prefab Limited – Architectural Assistant – Website Link

PGIMER - Architectural Assistant – Website Link

Panjab University – Apprentice Trainee - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?