30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma in Agriculture after completion of 10th with 52% marks?

I get 52% in 10th CBSE . now I want to do diploma in agriculture or forest In Gujarat. Please guide me? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do diploma in Agriculture after completion of 10th with 52% marks?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  4. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  6. Should I opt for Polytechnic course after completion of 10th boards having scored 80% marks in 9th grade?
  7. Will I be eligible for GPSC exam after completion of B.Sc Agriculture through lateral entry?
  8. Am I eligible to do diploma in Agriculture after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  9. Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  10. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission for food technology after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  13. Am I eligible to join diploma engineering courses after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  14. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  15. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  16. Am I eilgible to do diploma after completion of 10th standard?
  17. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  18. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
30th September 2016, 09:07 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in Agriculture after completion of 10th with 52% marks?

As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to do diploma in Agriculture after completion of 10th with 52% marks.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

** Kerala Agricultural University (KAU)
KAU P.O.
Thrissur, Kerala

** Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology
Chatha
Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir

** Agricultural Polytechnic, Anakapalle
RARS, Anakapalle
Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

** Vanavarayar Institute of Agriculture
Manakkadavu Pollachi
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
30th September 2016, 09:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in Agriculture after completion of 10th with 52% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma in Agriculture course after completion of your 10th standard with 52% aggregate from CBSE Board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Agriculture course. To get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course, you have to appear and qualify the entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.
30th September 2016, 11:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can not get admission in B.Sc Agriculture after class 10th. To get admission in B.Sc Agriculture you must have passing class 12th with PCB, PCMB or ISC in Agriculture exam, then only you are eligible to apply for the Agriculture Degree Course.

So first of all take admission in class 12th with the above maintained combination and clear the qualifying exam.

Ones you clear the qualifying exam then you will be eligible to apply for exams conducted by ICAR and State Agricultural Universities for B.Sc Agriculture Courses.
1st October 2016, 12:49 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

A candidate becomes eligible to do the diploma right after the completion of the 10th standard if he has attained the age of 15 years.

So, since you have completed the educational qualification, you just need to take care of the age factor.

If you fulfill the above criteria, then you are eligible for taking up the diploma course.
3rd June 2020, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in computer science but I'm interested in agriculture can I do any diploma course in agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?