2nd November 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology/Ophthalmology being a B.Sc(Nursing) student?

Sir/Madam,
I am doing B.Sc Nursing and I want to do PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology or Ophthalmology. Please tell me I am eligible or not for this?

11th November 2015, 09:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology/Ophthalmology being a B.Sc(Nursing) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I am doing B.Sc Nursing and I want to do PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology or Ophthalmology. Please tell me I am eligible or not for this?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology. The qualification needed for applying PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology is Pass B.sc (MLT) / B.Sc Zoology/ B.Sc Chemistry/ B.Sc Nursing from recognized university with 55 % marks in the examination.

In order to get admission to PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology, you will need to write an admission test conducted by the respective university. Some reputed university may also conduct group discussions. Those who pass in this entrance exam will be notified about the interview. The students will be chosen on the basis of their performance in entrance exam.
7th March 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology/Ophthalmology being a B.Sc(Nursing) student?

sir/ mam

I am completed in b. sc.., chemistry i want to do pg dialysis technology.. i am elegible or not do this
12th June 2017, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in dialysis technician for 3 years after 10th standard,so i want to have bsc degree in dialysis technincian. So it is possible or not??And how many years i have to do
26th October 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

After diploma in dialysis technology is it possible to do BSC dialysis
Technology ? Is it enough to do one more year ? Is there any institution that allows such courses
21st April 2018, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do pg Diploma in dialysis technology being a bsc home science student?
27th February 2020, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in dialysis technicion.i want to do Bsc in dialysis technicion.is it possible? Any institution that allows such courses..?
18th May 2022, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in dialysis technician for 3 years after 10th standard,so i want to have bsc degree in another course neuroscience and lab . So it is possible or not??And how many years i have to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?