11th October 2012, 07:08 PM
Thyagraj p l

Is a 10th passed student eligible for correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering

Is it 10th passed student eligible for correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering? if eligible,plz tell about job opportunities??
AND in that diploma which course most popularity in getting job???

please response ,am thankfull for you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  3. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  4. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  5. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  6. How to take admission for mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  7. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. List of the government diploma colleges who offers Software, Computer and Mechanical Engineering courses for 10th passed candidate?
  9. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence?
  10. Can I apply for Mechanical Engineering Diploma on 10th basis being 12th commerce passed? -- [New]
  11. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  12. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?
  15. Is there any way to complete Diploma in Mechanical engineering by means of distance or correspondence education?
  16. Am I eligible for correspondence diploma? I want to do mechanical diploma in correspondence
  17. Is it possible to do Mechanical Diploma through correspondence after passing Matric
  18. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
29th August 2015, 05:55 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a 10th passed student eligible for correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering

Diploma in mechanical engineering is a three years duration course. The eligibility criteria for the diploma in mechanical engineering is that candidate must have passed 10th board examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The percentage of marks required in 10th board is 60%.

There are so many job opportunities for diploma freshers in mechanical engineering. You can apply for jobs in Railway Recruitment boards. SAIL, GAIL recruit candidates to trainee levels.

Other than these jobs, you can appear for the Lateral Entry test for admission in second year of engineering for bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering for better job and career opportunities.
1st September 2015, 12:33 AM
Rashmuu

Default Re: Is a 10th passed student eligible for correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering

The eligibility for the Diploma in engineering is that to have a successfully passed in his/her 10th class from a recognized board with good percentile.As you have completed your 10th so definitely you are eligible for Diploma in engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?