31st March 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Can a diploma student join BBA graduation course?

I am a diploma computer student ,I don't want to become an engineer ,I need to know the possibilities ,to join bba after completing diploma, in lateral entry? Am I eligible for it? What will be the procedure followed for it? Can someone guide me with the correct information for the same?

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What Graduation degree to take after diploma?
  2. Can I do Mechanical engineering diploma and graduation correspondent with regular diploma?
  3. What are the job opportunities after diploma?
  4. Can I join BCA after completing my course in EC?I I am a diploma student
  5. Is there any age limit to do 3 year LLB course at Karnataka State Law University Approved Colleges?
  6. Is it possible to join IITs after Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for B.Sc IT after 10th Diploma? Courses better than B.Sc IT?
  8. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student?
  9. How to do graduation in commerce steam after doing diploma in Automobile in D.E.I to join IIM?
  10. Can I join Biomedical Engineering after Diploma in Medical Electronics?
  11. How to join NIT and IIT after completion of diploma coruse?
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy being a Diploma student in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Is there any direct entry for engineering student after graduation? I am a student of B.Tech and want to join Air force
  14. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  15. Can I do engineering course with 2/3 years diploma course? Which is better between B.E and B.Tech? Can I join degree course after diploma?
  16. Graduation after Diploma is possible? Which stream and career profession is available for me?
  17. Interior Designing related courses in Graduation for CSE Diploma student?
  18. Procedure to join RAW after graduation? I am a student of BMM
31st March 2015, 07:31 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a diploma student join BBA graduation course?

No, you can not BBA after Diploma course. Minimum qualification to do BBA in a recognized university is 12th standard at least.

BBA Stands for Bachelor's of Business Administrative and this course is divided into Six semester and duration of course is 3 years.

You should score Minimum 60% marks in 12th board Examination .

You should also qualified in Entrance examination which is conducted by respective institution with good percentage of marks.

Mostly of college started issuing application form, you have to fill the application.

They short list the merit candidates and called for the Personal Interview
31st March 2015, 09:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a diploma student join BBA graduation course?

No, Diploma holders are not eligible to pursue BBA course after completion of three years Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue BBA course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with English as a subject from a recognised board. Most of the colleges/universities offers direct admissions to BBA course except some colleges/universities conducts their own entrance tests for providing admission to BBA course. Since, you had not pursued 12th standard, being a Diploma holder, you cannot pursue BBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?