27th October 2016, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for diploma in Jamia after completion of 12th with 65% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed 12th with 65% now I want to take admission in jamia diploma, after complete diploma will i eligible for jamia b.tech if yes *then how?? will i have to *appair for jee main. Sir plz reply. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. Can I get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  3. Am I eligible to take admission in I.I.T after completion of diploma course?
  4. Process of getting admission in IITs after completing diploma?
  5. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to join diploma engineering courses after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  8. Am I eligible to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th with 53% marks?
  9. What should I do next after completion of diploma course?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  11. Procedure to take admission for diploma in Architecture after getting 105 marks in NATA exam but failed in 12th standard? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  13. Can I take the admission in IIT after diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for pursuing BE course after completing Diploma in CSE? What is the cutoff marks for this year?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in ECE for 12th candidate?
  16. How can I do B.Tech having completed ITI Civil Draughtsman 26 years back?
  17. Can I get admission in diploma after completion of 12th science with 75% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission in Jamia Milia Islamia?
27th October 2016, 10:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for diploma in Jamia after completion of 12th with 65% marks?

Yes, definitely you are eligible for Diploma courses in Jamia after completing class 12th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt Diploma course in Jamia.
After completing Diploma, you can pursue B.Tech course also through lateral entry process by qualifying in the LEET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?