15th April 2016, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join C-DAC course being a Polytechnic Electronics student? Detailed information about fee expenses of this course?

Hello Sir/Mam,
Myself Shamal Pantawane from Nagpur. I am in final year Polytechnic student and my branch is Electronics. I want to know that after completing my Polytechnic can I do C-DAC course? If I can do so please tell me the details of C-DAC course and its fee expenses Please reply me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. After completing polytechnic can I do C-DAC courses? Best C-DAC institute in Maharashtra and its fee structure?
  2. I am a student of ITI(IT and Electronics system and maintenance) : Can I join Polytechnic for ECE course?
  3. Detailed Information regarding CDAC? How can I join the Institute for Training & Placement? Information regarding fee structure and procedure for Software Engineering courses?
  4. Detailed information and fee expenses of 45 days Industrial Training in .NET for CSE 6th semester student?
  5. List of Polytechnic colleges with fee expenses in Assam? -- [New]
  6. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  7. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes offering SAP HR Training in Hyderabad?
  8. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
  9. Detailed information about external Diploma(Taxation & Law) course with fee expenses?
  10. Detailed information about MBA with fee expenses for T.Y.B.Com student?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for an Internship at C-DAC, Pune for M.E.(E&TC) student?
  12. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes which offer SAP Finance Training in Bangalore?
  13. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  14. Detailed information, fee expenses and hostel facility in Bangalore to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  15. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  17. Detailed fee expenses of B.Tech in KIIT University?
  18. Which are the courses of Programming in C-DAC?
9th November 2017, 09:43 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join C-DAC course being a Polytechnic Electronics student? Detailed information about fee expenses of this course?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in engineering like B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc engineering or post graduate degree in engineering sciences/computer science/mathematics etc. with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for the course.

The fees for this course may differ from one college to another, however it ranges in between Rs. 78,000/- to Rs. 85,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?