19th July 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

After completing polytechnic can I do C-DAC courses? Best C-DAC institute in Maharashtra and its fee structure?

hello sir/mam,myself Shamal Pantawane and i'am from Nagpur..i'am doing my final year polytechnic in electronics branch so i want to know that after completing my polytechnic can i do c-dac course..if after polytechnic i can do c-dac so plz tell me 1.the details of c-dac course..2.what is the fees structure for c-dac..3.and which is the best institutes in maharashtra to do the c-dac course..?so plz reply me as soon as possible..thank u...email address:[email protected]

8th April 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing polytechnic can I do C-DAC courses? Best C-DAC institute in Maharashtra and its fee structure?

can I do cdac after my polytechnic diploma in electronics and telecommunications engineering ?????
3rd January 2016, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing polytechnic can I do C-DAC courses? Best C-DAC institute in Maharashtra and its fee structure?

Hi I am Ashwini Sonawane.I have completed my polytechnic in computer engineering.if I do then please tell me the fees structure,1.the details of c-dac course..2.what is the fees structure for c-dac..3.and which is the best institutes in maharashtra to do the c-dac course..?so plz reply me as soon as possible..thank u.my email address [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?