14th July 2023, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible in lecturer in polytechnic after completing MSc maths in distance education?

Am I eligible in lecturer in polytechnic after completing MSc maths in distance education?

17th July 2023, 06:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible in lecturer in polytechnic after completing MSc maths in distance education?

Yes, you can be eligible to become a lecturer in a polytechnic after completing an MSc in Mathematics through distance education.

The eligibility criteria for lecturers in polytechnics vary from state to state. So, you will need to check the eligibility criteria for the state where you want to work.

The eligibility criteria for lecturers in polytechnics include:-

A Master's degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university or institute.
A minimum of 50% marks in the Master's degree.
A teaching experience of at least 2 years.
A valid teacher's license.

In some states, the eligibility criteria may also include a NET (National Eligibility Test) or SLET (State Level Eligibility Test) qualification.

If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for lecturer positions in polytechnics through the state employment exchange or through the direct recruitment process of the polytechnics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?