22nd February 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for NET exam after doing MSc Maths from Chitrakoot University by distance education?

I did m.sc maths from chitrakoot univeasity by distance education in 2011. Am i eligibile for NET Exam -June 2012.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MSc maths from Alagappa University by distance education?
  2. Is distance degree valid for applying NET exam? What is the minimum eligibility criteria for it?
  3. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MSc Maths from Madurai Kamraj University
  4. Am I eligible to appear for level exam while doing BSc Maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  5. Am I eligible for SSC graduate level exam after doing BSc maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  6. Can I apply for CSIR-NET after distance exam in M.Sc.? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  7. Does Punjabi University offer MSc Maths in distance education? What is the requirement for MSc Maths?
  8. Am i eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MSc interior design from PTU university by distance education
  9. Is MSc chemistry distance education conducted by Annamalai University
  10. Am I eligible for AIMCET exam after doing BSc through distance education?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for GATE Exam after completion of M.Sc Maths in Distance Learning?
  12. Universities offering M.Sc Maths in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for NET and SET exam if I am 30 years old?
  14. NET exam after MCA from distance education and M.Phil with 68% and 63% marks respectively?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for NET entrance exam after completing MSc in Chemistry from distance education
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D if completed M.Sc maths from SVU Directorate of distance education? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply for NET exam after MSc Psychology Madras University distance education?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for SSC graduate level exams after BSc Maths through distance?
23rd February 2012, 12:39 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Am i eligible for NET exam after doing MSc Maths from Chitrakoot University by distance education?

Please see the CSIR notification of the June NET exam in the link http://csirhrdg.res.in/netjune2012notice.pdf.

You may note from the eligibility conditions from the information brochure that there is no bar on distance mode degree candidates from appearing for the exam.

You may apply, provided your distance degree course is recognised and you meet the other eligibility conditions.

The registration commences on 21st.
23rd February 2012, 12:29 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am i eligible for NET exam after doing MSc Maths from Chitrakoot University by distance education?

if your university is recognized and you fulfil other compulsory minimum requirement than

you are eligible.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

UGC conduct the examination twice in a year.

This examination is conducted for the Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturer ship.

Minimum qualification for NET entrance exam

Masters in subject from recognized university with at least 55% marks.

Age limit

For Junior Research Fellowship - age of the candidate should not be more then 28 years.

For Lecturer ship - There is no age limit to apply for Lecturer ship.

for more info visit

www.ugc.ac.in

The exam consist three papers

Syllabus
paper I:
------------------General knowledge------------------
-------------------Current affairs----------------------
-------------------Aptitude and reasoning--------------

paper II
-----------------------Core subjects-------------------

Paper III
-------------------Selected core subjects-----------------
23rd February 2012, 09:21 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did m.sc maths from chitrakoot univeasity by distance education in 2011. Am i eligibile for NET Exam -June 2012.
NET Stands for National Eligibility Test and If you have completed your Post graduate degree course in Maths, then you are eligible to apply for CSIR NET Examination.

CSIR NET Examination Notification was already Published and the online registrations was already started from 21/Feb/2012

The last date of apply for this examination Online 21/March/2012.

If you have completed your Post graduate degree course OR M.Sc Course or Equivalent degree with Maths and scored minimum 55% marks, then you are eligible for CSIR NET Examination.

Age Eligibility :
-----------

~~ For JRF (NET): Minimum 19 Years and maximum 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

~~ For LS (NET): Minimum 19 years, as on 01/Jan/2012. No upper age limit.

So, If you have completed your Post graduate degree course in Mathematical Sciences then you are eligible for this examination and if you need more information then check official website :

csirhrdg.res.in

Notification of CSIR NET Examination :
----------------------------------
Attached Files
File Type: pdf netjune2012notice.pdf(201.8 KB, 94 views)
23rd February 2012, 10:29 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NET - NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST conducted by UGC for selection of Lectureship and award of JRF(Junior Research Fellowship).

The candidate having post graduation degree in any stream with at least 55% marks from a recognised University and not less then 19 years is eligible to apply for NET. There is no bar to upper age for those applying for Lectureship and those applying for JRF should be within 28 years of age.

As you are pursing M.Sc. Mathematics so after completion of M.Sc. you can apply for NET.

M.Sc. through distant education from a recognised University by UGC is eligible for application to NET.

For more information you may log on to the official website of UGC i.e. www.ugcnetonline.com
22nd April 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for net exam while pursuing Msc maths?
29th July 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the list of exams for government lectureship after doing msc in maths...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?