13th March 2016, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET to become a Government Lecturer for Dual PGDM holder?

Hi,
I have done my B.E. from AMIETE, Lodhi Road. I have also completed my dual PGDBM in Systems and International Marketing from IMT, Ghaziabad. I want to do PhD in IT. Am I eligible? Do I have give UGC-NET to apply for Lectureship in Government recognized colleges?
Thanks and Regards-
Lalitha

19th March 2016, 10:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET to become a Government Lecturer for Dual PGDM holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done my B.E. from AMIETE, Lodhi Road. I have also completed my dual PGDBM in Systems and International Marketing from IMT, Ghaziabad. I want to do PhD in IT. Am I eligible? Do I have give UGC-NET to apply for Lectureship in Government recognized colleges?
Thanks and Regards-
Lalitha
You have done a PGDBM course, so you are not eligible for the UGC NET exam.

For the UGC NET exam, you must have completed a masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University. There is no age limit. If you can apply for JRF post, then your age should be below 28 years.
20th July 2019, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET to become a Government Lecturer for Dual PGDM holder?

Well i have done pg diploma in accountancy am i eligible for ugc net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?