5th March 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed B.Com?

Hello
I have completed my Graduation with B.Com.
But I can't understand what I am doing after B.Com.
So I think I do Diploma in Architecture course.
So, I am eligible to study?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  2. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  3. Details and procedure to apply for Diploma in Architecture?
  4. Can I study M.Arch after completing Post Diploma in Town Planning & Architecture course?
  5. Which colleges can I join for 3 years diploma in Architecture after doing B.Com and 1 year diploma in Architecture?
  6. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  7. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  8. Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible for Diploma in Naval Architecture?
  9. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  10. Detailed information about Diploma in Architecture program for a candidate who has completed B.E.(CE) 10 years ago?
  11. What carrier oriented study I should do after completing diploma in IT?
  12. Detailed procedure about admission in Diploma in Architecture for ITI Civil Draughtsman?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field?
  14. PG Diploma in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  16. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  18. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
6th March 2015, 11:54 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed B.Com?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue "Diploma in Architecture" course after completion of B.Com. The basic educational qualification required for doing "Diploma in Architecture" is "12th class" from a recognized university. If you have done 12th Class with PCM subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics), you can pursue Diploma in Architecture. So I am happy to say that, Diploma in Architecture can be done just with Intermediate qualification and No graduation is required at all. After successful completion of Diploma in Architecture course, you may find employment opportunities in Civil Engineering Departments, Consulting firms, Construction companies, Architectural research institutes, building companies.
6th March 2015, 04:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed B.Com?

Admission in a Diploma Architecture course is based on 10th standard and you can surely apply for any Polytechnic Entrance exam for getting admission. Your Graduation will not have any effect on this Diploma course and you have to perform well in the entrance exam for getting admission in this course. Excellent rank will help you to get admission in a top college through counseling. Every state has their own polytechnic entrance exam and you can apply for any one which suits you the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?