6th January 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka?

I came to karnataka in the middle of october 2009 because of my fathers transfer and continue my 6thstd in karnataka kv.(before i studied in goakv and i belongs to tn) .now i am studying pu in karnataka. Am i eligible candidate to write cet in 2016?

29th April 2016, 07:56 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka?

Yes, you are eligible for KCET 2016 as you satisfy the eligibility criteria required to appear for it. The candidate applying for the KCET Government seat must have studied and passed from a Government recognized institute of Karnataka for a minimum period of 7 years.

KCET stands for Karnataka Common Entrance Test .

Eligibility criteria for KCET 2016 are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with at least 50%(40% for OBC/SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate from a recognized board .

-The candidate must have qualified with the optional subjects Mathematics, Biology and computer science.

-The minimum age limit for KCET is 17 years and there is no upper age limit to apply for the exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?