11th October 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write KCET if I am an NRI but my parents have studied in Karnataka?

I am an NRI mwho has studied outside India.Both my parents had studied in Karnataka for over seven years.Am I eligible to write KCET?

Related Questions:
17th November 2011, 10:27 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write KCET if I am an NRI but my parents have studied in Karnataka?

HI,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for KCET.
but if you have following you are eligible for K-CET:-

-Your father have govt. job and he is posted in Karnataka
-you have some land or property in Karnataka.
-you have pass 10 and 12th from Karnataka

all the best!
17th November 2011, 02:38 PM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

Default Re: Am I eligible to write KCET if I am an NRI but my parents have studied in Karnataka?

you are not eligible for KCET as u are not an indian citizen
18th November 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manish Kumar Tripathi View Post
you are not eligible for KCET as u are not an indian citizen
Manish before commenting, you should NRIs are Indian Citizens, If one is not a citizen than they are termed has Foriegners
26th January 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I born in Karnataka, my parents also born brought up and studied in Karnataka. I studied from 9th to 12th in karnataka and studied Kannada as one of the languages. Am I eligible for KCET.
28th February 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

my son holds an irish passport as he was born there, but has done his entire schooling and college in Karnataka. Is he eligible to take Karnataka cet?
14th February 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I born in Karnataka, my husband born in Kerala me brought up and studied in Karnataka. I studied from 1st to 12th in Karnataka and studied Kannada as one of the languages. But my son is studying in gulf (Dubai) my question he is eligible for KCET EXAM.
25th November 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

My parents are both studied in Karnataka. Please let me know whether I can write KCET Exam as I am studying 12th in Muscat Oman
24th December 2017, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

My birth certificate is of Karnataka my mother has done schooling and has a degree from Karnataka(14 years). I have done my schooling in Karnataka upto third standard...we had to shift for my father's occupation his schooling was done in Andhra, but i live in Telengana, am I eligible??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?