23rd July 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Any Diploma courses without attending college and without investing much money?

Hi Himy self
Shashikannt vaidhya
From wardha mmaharashtra
I already completed my iti.and now working in company.
But now i want to take diploma for promotion but i cant attened the college due to full ttime jobb
Ans also cant iinvest so much money.so is any solution for this.
Please help mme

28th April 2016, 12:26 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any Diploma courses without attending college and without investing much money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Himy self
Shashikannt vaidhya
From wardha mmaharashtra
I already completed my iti.and now working in company.
But now i want to take diploma for promotion but i cant attened the college due to full ttime jobb
Ans also cant iinvest so much money.so is any solution for this.
Please help mme
Yes, the aspirant can do the Diploma course through correspondence mode, without attending college. You can study the course at SSK College Distance Education. There are Mechanical, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical, Computer Science, Civil and Automobile diploma courses are available. For studying Diploma course, the candidate should pass their 10th standard board exam or senior secondary examination or any other examination which is equivalent from a recognized board with at least 50% marks. In case of candidate belonging to the SC/ST category, there is an exemption in the marks necessary i.e. at least 45%.

- Official website - Click Here

You can also study the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU through distance mode. The candidate must complete 10th standard with 55% marks from a recognized board. The course fee is Rs. 12,500 only. The duration of the course is 3 years.

- Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?