1st February 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Valuable courses after Diploma Mechanical to earn more money and scope?

I am studying diploma in mechanical engg. and i am in a last year so i want to do further studies for getting more value in a industries or mor pay and scope so i want to know which courses are available after diploma? please give me reply

8th February 2014, 01:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Valuable courses after Diploma Mechanical to earn more money and scope?

It is very nice to know that inspite of completion of your diploma engineering.you want to study more. There are long term and short term courses which you can do after your diploma for availing better job. You should pursue B.Tech in order to get good job with better salary. Along with that you should do certain short term courses. These courses are of great value as they act as an additive during recruitment.

The courses which you can do are-
1) Auto CAD
2) Catia
3) Piping – Stress Analysis
4) Computer Aided Manufacture
5) Tool Design
6) CNC Machining

Courses in these options will refine your skills and with this you can perform well in company.
14th August 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Valuable courses after Diploma Mechanical to earn more money and scope?

i m mechanical student of first year but i confuse what i do after complit my study...
please rplay
25th March 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed My Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, My question is , Which course will I choose ? ( Btech / BE , MBA)
8th April 2016, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i am final year in diploma mechanical engineering. which course is to help me for earn money
18th April 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma mechanical engineering what computer courses are very useful to me can somebody help me
21st March 2017, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello! I have done diploma in engineering, and I don't want to do b tech or be. can I do pgdm course after that??? Suggest some collages
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?