18th October 2010, 02:55 PM
Tusshar Chauhan

Part time polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes?

my name is Tusshar Chauhan and i do job in a private firm & i am a employee.
i want to do polytechnic diploma course. i have passed 10th standard.
my question is can i do any part time polytechnic diploma course without attend any classes. is there are available any polytechnic diploma course. is this possible. please answer me immediately. i want to start my further study.

19th October 2010, 08:18 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Part time polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusshar Chauhan View Post
my question is can i do any part time polytechnic diploma course without attend any classes. is there are available any polytechnic diploma course. is this possible. please answer me immediately. i want to start my further study.

Part time polytechnic diploma course are avaliable.some of polytechnic colleges offer night course for employees only.it takes 5 years duration.basically for night class three courses avaliable i.e. Mechanical,Electrical and Civil engineering.

And also Institute of Engineers India offer diploma engineering.for course details visit http://www.ieindia.info/.Exam happen twice a year.once in june and another in December.after passing this diploma you can admit for AMIE also from this institute.
20th October 2010, 03:40 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Part time polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes?

yes, you can join the IGNOU for various diploma courses as it is a distance learning mode.But to join a polytechnic, classes are compulsory and you have no option for the part time study.
20th October 2010, 07:19 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Part time polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes?

Dear friend,

I appreciate that you want to step forward for your future studies. Yes,of course you can do polytechnic diploma courses at this stage.

But it will be more helpful if you do the graduation after diploma. That can avail you more opportunities.

There are many institutes which offer correspondence diploma courses. You can join there and pursue the diploma course of your choice.

Now state wise there are number of polytechnic colleges which offer diploma courses on various streams.

It up to you which college you want to join. If you tell us in which state you wish to study the course then we can help you with the relevant institutes and their address.

Good luck!!
21st October 2010, 10:50 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there are a few college which have a facility to do polytechnic diploma without attending classes. but i will suggest you to do diploma from a regular polytechnic college as a regular student. try to do compromise with your job not with this study. if you really want to study polytechnic then go for it. after completion of your diploma you will get a more preferable job. then why you will do compromise with your study for your job? decision is yours.

best of luck.
23rd October 2010, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

yes ,can i know that girls can prefer to do this polytechnic course and it is of how many years.
21st November 2010, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

i want any part time course in structural . after 3 years of diploma course msbte
6th December 2010, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i"m durgaprasad, completed ITI (Electrical vocational course) what i do the higher education (Electrical Diploma) pleas inform the colleges or cantact numbers in colleges please send email on [email protected]
31st December 2010, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

I M completed I.T.I (ELECTRICAL) i want to join distance polytechnic please inform night or part time colleges details please sir [email protected]
3rd January 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i am completed I.T.I (mechanical) i want do diploma in mechanical in part time please inform [email protected]
10th January 2011, 06:18 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am completed I.T.I (mechanical) i want do diploma in mechanical in part time please inform [email protected]
after i think i don't think there is any university which provide diploma course in part time or from distance education.

even any institute provide also the course will not be so much valuable. if you really want to do diploma in engineering i will suggest you to take admission as regular student in any good institution. because engineering is not a subject which you can learn through distance education. it requires so much time and also so much hardware.

best wishes.
10th January 2011, 06:46 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Part time polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes?

Dear friend,

I do not think there is any such college in India which can give polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes.

There are different type diploma courses can be completed through distance education ie PGDM and ......., but polytechnic diploma courses are not being conducted without attending the classes in India.

At last I will suggest you to do the diploma with regular classes, It will be more benificial to you.

All the best.
10th January 2011, 07:01 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Part time polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes?

Quote:
Dear friend,
You can join in partime corrosponded polytechnic course,but you have to contact with the college or university some time in the session...
10th January 2011, 07:22 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Part time polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes

Yes,of course you can do polytechnic diploma courses at this stage.

It up to you which college you want to join. If you tell us in which state you wish to study the course then we can help you with the relevant institutes and their address.

good luck
10th January 2011, 10:40 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know IGNOU provide the diploma courses in many fields in long distance
and i think no other university provide part time polytechnic diploma courses.And i think if you do the diploma courses regular that is much batter then part time and you can learn much more.
good luck.....
11th January 2011, 03:14 PM
rks_estate

Hello Friend,

Part time polytechnic diploma courses are available, but in a week 2 days are necessary to attend.

And In Part time polytechnic diploma courses class are conducted in evening i.e. called Night Class.

Best of Luck
13th January 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Best of luck
24th January 2011, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir i do distance polytechnic diploma in ksou karnatka state open university it is valid for govt/private job reply soon
27th January 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i need part time diploma cource in civil at hyderabad,a.p
4th February 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I am Karthikeyan an Iti holder, gold medalist in Diesel Mechanic trade I would like to continue my diploma course in mechanical engineering through part time evening classes I like to know the colleges offering as part time in Salem and Namakkal districts in tamilnadu?
9th February 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to know, in Tamilnadu which institution is conducting correspondence/part time diploma courses... Please reply me
11th February 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me how i can continue my studies in hyderbad .i iam a iti fitter tradesman ,iam working in central govt company ,i have very much intrest to do diplomo in mechanical
,pls give full details of evening colleage which are available in hyderbad city

thank you
17th February 2011, 03:47 PM
ramgee50

[i want to do polytechnic diploma course. i have passed 10th standard.
my question is can i do any part time polytechnic diploma course without attend any classes. is there are available any polytechnic diploma course. is this possible. please answer me immediately. i want to start my further study.[/QUOTE]
18th February 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Part time polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes?

my name is tinu thomas and i do job in a private firm & i am a employee.

i want to do polytechnic diploma course in electronics and camunucations. i have passed Pree Digree and i have one NCVT setificate in electronics and camunucations
my question is can i do any part time polytechnic diploma course without attend any classes. is there are available any polytechnic diploma course. is this possible. please answer me immediately. i want to start my further study.[/QUOTE]
21st February 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Thank you for your Valuabile repplay sir,

I want to stady in ernakulam district which offer correspondence diploma courses

I am waighting for your valuabile ansar

With Regards

TINU THOMAS
7th March 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to diploma in civil engi. for correspondence in mumbai.give me colleges,universityies,polytechnic names...!
10th March 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m doing job in cil.and i want to study in mining diploma with not attend any class.
or sir any btech in mining without attend classes..
sir my 10 2 percent is too low so i can,t join amie.
i have in pcm 45% but pcb has 54.3%.sir pls suggest me ant way to complete my diploma or engg in mining ..

sir,pls answer will send on ([email protected]) ..i will waiting your answer....thnx
11th March 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I DO PART TIME POLYTECHNIC DIPLOMA COURSE IN CIVIL WITHOUT ATTENDING CLASS? BECUSE IA IN GOVT. SERVANT IN GWALIOR.
---RAKESH
11th March 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED Sir, I am doing centeral govt service in gwalior. I HAVE PASSED DRAUGHTS MAN CIVIL ITI COURSE.IWANT TO DO CIVIL ENGINEERING PART TIME DIPLOMA FROM IGNOU.HOW CAN I APPLY ? PLS TELL ME IN DETAIL.
29th March 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

sir,i completed my 10th in 2004 with 62% and 10 2(pcm) in 2006 with 64%.then i stoped my education and workink in a restaurant.now,i want to do diploma engineering in electronic by distance learning.plese suggest me good technical university and reply me on [email protected]
29th March 2011, 01:36 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi,
I appreciate that you want to step forward for your future studies. Yes,of course you can do polytechnic diploma courses at this stage.

But it will be more helpful if you do the graduation after diploma. That can avail you more opportunities.

There are many institutes which offer correspondence diploma courses. You can join there and pursue the diploma course of your choice.

Now state wise there are number of polytechnic colleges which offer diploma courses on various streams.

Thank
29th March 2011, 04:48 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
there are a few college which have a facility to do polytechnic diploma without attending classes. but i will suggest you to do diploma from a regular polytechnic college as a regular student. try to do compromise with your job not with this study. if you really want to study polytechnic then go for it. after completion of your diploma you will get a more preferable job. then why you will do compromise with your study for your job? decision is yours.
Thanks
29th March 2011, 05:59 PM
kunal4win

Institute of Engineers
India offer diploma
engineering.for course details
visit http:// www.ieindia.info/.Exam happen twice a year.once in june and
another in December.after
passing this diploma you can
admit for AMIE also from this
institute.
3rd April 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

am completed I.T.I (automobile) i want do diploma in automobile in part time please inform [email protected]
12th April 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to read electrical diploma in part time.so plz find me some collage in part time in kolkata
19th April 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am I T I passout and want to do part time diploma in elect. engg. pls suggest me. My email is [email protected] and my phone no. is 9419169111
20th April 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

hai iam suresh i completed ITI Electrician Polytechnic Part Time Courses Which college conducts these courses in Hyderabad?
21st April 2011, 02:54 PM
koushikchandra

Quote:
my name is Koushik Chandra and i do job in a L&T AND i am a employee.
i want to do polytechnic diploma course. i have passed ITI.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/part-time-polytechnic-diploma-courses-without-attending-classes-46444.html#ixzz1K8zXIxid
26th April 2011, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

I don't know anything about civil eng. I want to apply, but how can i apply, is this right for me? I m form poor family. Plz rply soon .
27th April 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

sir.I want part-time civil diploma courses without attending the classes? in Mumbai
29th April 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i am completed ITI in electrician trade. At present i am working in 33/11 kv sub station of CESB and i want to do diploma in electricial branch. please sir, kindly suggest me which institution/university is better for part time diploma course in chhattisgarh. please reply soon i am waiting for your suggestion. my e-mail id is [email protected].
30th April 2011, 04:30 PM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

there are a few college which have a facility to do polytechnic diploma without attending classes. but i will suggest you to do diploma from a regular polytechnic college as a regular student. try to do compromise with your job not with this study. if you really want to study polytechnic then go for it.
7th May 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

i am electrical draftsman. i am passed ITI electrical. i am working MNC company. Now i want to parttime diploma electrical engineering without attending the class. pls tell me know institute name and contact number number.My email ID [email protected] and [email protected]
13th May 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i am completed 12th sci and iti instrumentation.now working deepak fertiliser taloja midc,
Please sugget diploma course in navi mumbai reply with [email protected]
13th May 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Part time polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want any part time course in structural . after 3 years of diploma course msbte
civil diploma part time
17th May 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Iam Rama rao completed my I.T.I Draftsman Mechanical in 1985and now i would like to continue my higher studies in Electrical /Mechanical Engg.
So can i have the details of Colleges offering Part time courses in Hyderabad.
Help me out friends.
Thanks in advance.
Looking forward for the reply.
And reply may also be sent to [email protected]
22nd May 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i am ravi kumar i have completed two year ITI in 2009 from motor mechanic. i am doing job in automobile industry.i want do part time diploma without attand the class. please give me advise my email ID [email protected] and my contact no. 9868481260
29th May 2011, 06:07 PM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

Good luck!!

Thanks
30th May 2011, 04:04 AM
acnu

Dr sir, Plz send how to do CA course after 10th, Plz tell complete process, details, eligibility, fees, full information..plz send soon
18th June 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I complite Diploma in Eletronics and Comunication. I want to join MSEB after my father deth. Now I am serching for part time polytechnic collage for doing Dubble diploma in Eletrical.

Please reply me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?