5th February 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Banking related Diploma course in IIBF for B.Com 1st year student?

Hello everyone
Please tell me that I can do any banking
diploma course after finishing
1st year B.Com from iibf??????
please let me know about this asap

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in IIBF? Date to apply for diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  2. Benefits to study DBF in IIBF for BCA graduate? -- [New]
  3. Information about Diploma courses conducted by IIBF?
  4. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  5. What is the criteria to write IPCC directly? I have completed B.Com Banking and insurance
  6. Finance related diploma courses for B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai?
  7. Eligibility to apply for online Diploma in Banking & Finance course at IIFB? Procedure to apply and date of IIFB entrance exam?
  8. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for the position of Assistant Manager of ICICI Recruitment?
  9. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  10. Am I considered as a member of IIBF(indian institute of banking & finance)? I am working in state bank of bikaner and jaipur, Kota
  11. How to do short term course related to commerce?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  13. Procedure and fee structure of doing Diploma in Banking?
  14. How to get good jobs in Banking Sector? What to do to get good salaried banking jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  16. Solved question papers of previous year for PGD in Banking & Finance 1st semester examination conducted by Pune University?
  17. How to do masters degree in correspondence after completing B.Com?
  18. Diploma courses related to Geology? Is there distance learning course available at post graduation level?
9th February 2015, 07:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Banking related Diploma course in IIBF for B.Com 1st year student?

I am sorry to say that, you are not eligible to do any banking related diploma course with the qualification you have right now. Diploma in Banking and Finance is a certified program under Indian Banks Association (IBA), Government of India. Since you are willing to do Banking related Diploma course (for instance, DBF - Diploma in Banking and Finance) you are required to meet the eligibility criteria.

Educational Qualification required:

>> Candidates from B.Com/ B.Sc/ MBA/ BA/ or any discipline are eligible to pursue these courses.

>> Final year candidates are also eligible to do banking related diploma course.

>> The maximum age of a candidate must not exceed 28 years.

>> Since you have just completed 1st year of B.Com, and still you are required to wait for 2 more years. So right now you are not eligible to pursue diploma banking course with present educational qualification. I suggest you to complete you Bachelor's Degree (B.Com 3 years), to be eligible for doing this course. You can start applying for banking related diploma course from 2017 year onwards.
2nd September 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Banking related Diploma course in IIBF for B.Com 1st year student?

I want to know the eligibility criteria for diploma in banking and finance in iibf for session 2017. I also want to know the last date of application submission for this course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?