25th November 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?

Hello
I am second year student of b.com hons regular from Delhi university,
can i do diploma in banking and finance along with it??
If yes, from which institute.
Please help

Related Questions:
  1. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  2. Details of pursuing PhD in Economics after M.Com in Banking & Finance?
  3. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  4. Procedure for admission in IIBF? Date to apply for diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  5. Can I do 2 courses at a time from different universities(MBA in Banking and Finance from Symbiosis and diploma course from IGNOU)?
  6. Can I directly enroll for 2nd year MBA Finance and banking?
  7. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  8. How to get internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 2nd year MBA(Finance)
  9. Can I apply in other company while working with a financial company in Backend for last 3 years? Which are the short term courses which can be done with the job?
  10. How to study further in finance after passing MBA 2nd year?
  11. Which specialization is most suitable for me in MBA being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com (Hons) in Finance?
  12. How to get scholarship to study Banking & Finance or Chartered Accountancy in Abroad?
  13. Courses which I can do by Commerce+maths from MP board?
  14. Can I apply for NET Exam for HR or Economics being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
  15. Is it possible to take admission in PG diploma course in Banking and Finance after clearing B.Com with 46.78%?
  16. Government jobs are possible for Diploma holder pursuing part time BE?
  17. Eligibility for Bank PO exams after B.Com & appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance, age 33? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which subject should I pursue B.Ed to get a government job?
29th November 2014, 06:48 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am second year student of b.com hons regular from Delhi university,
can i do diploma in banking and finance along with it??
If yes, from which institute.
Please help
No, you can't do both the Diploma in Banking and B.Com course through regular mode at the same time. However, you can do Diploma in Banking and Finance through distance mode. There are few Universities which offers Diploma in Banking through distance mode. You may also have the option to apply for Master degree courses like, MBA, M.Com after completing B. Com.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-> Applicants should have passed 10th standard or it's equivalent from a recognized educational board.

-> Those students who have passed 12th standard from a recognized board can also apply.

-> Applicants age should not more than 21 years of age and relaxation will be applicable reserved category students.

Diploma in Banking and Finance through Distance Mode:
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Admission
  • Karpagam University
  • National Institute of Vedic Studies
  • Maharshi College Of Vedic Astrology
  • Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Science & Technology (PRIST)
  • Bharti Institute of Vedic Astrology Delhi/NCR, India
  • Institute of Vedic Astrology (IVA) Indore, India
14th July 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?

Can i do diploma in banking and finance along with b.com final year(persuing)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?