4th January 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department?

Sir
I am an asst loco pilot.
I want to do diploma in rail engineering and transport.
can I do this? If yes so how? And what benefit give me railway.

12th May 2017, 10:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department?

For pursuing such courses, you need to attend regular classes, which will be very difficult if you are already working as an Assistant Loco Pilot in Indian Railways.

Any such diploma can help you get internal promotion to some other department of Indian Railways through departmental exams.
2nd September 2017, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department?

I am asst loco pilot in We, completed my be mechanical degree, and MBA in operation and (procurement and SCM). How it will help me in my career, will my qualifications help me in getting promotion, or in other departments exam, and scope of work in railway?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?