1st February 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and fee structure of doing Diploma in Banking?

I have done the bcom and want to do diploma in banking...so could you tell me the procedure and fees structure for doing diploma in banking?

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the fee structure to join Diploma in Retail Banking?
  2. What is the fee structure and duration of the post graduation and diploma in banking and operation
  3. Fee structure and duration of the course diploma in Banking Business(DBB)?
  4. Is it possible to do B.Tech in IGNOU after completing Diploma? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  5. Fee structure and Duration of Diploma in Banking Business course of IFBI?
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. How to join B.Tech in Aeronautical in Delhi after pursuing diploma in M.E? What is the procedure and the fee structure of B.Tech?
  8. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  9. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  10. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
  11. Admission procedure, fee structure for diploma in fashion media makeup and fashion women wear?
  12. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure of CA after M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  14. At the age of 28 can I join the IFBI banking course? Fee structure of the course?
  15. Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?
  16. Procedure for admission in IIBF? Date to apply for diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  17. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  18. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
11th February 2014, 11:32 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and fee structure of doing Diploma in Banking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done the bcom and want to do diploma in banking...so could you tell me the procedure and fees structure for doing diploma in banking?
Hey friend,

Yeah,you could do Diploma in Banking as with the qualification of yours.You have mentioned that you have completed B.com which is a Under graduate course of 3 years duration with consisting of 6 semesters and you wanting to join in Diploma In Banking.

There are certain qualification which you need to possess in order to join in the course which is Diploma in Banking.The qualification needed is that the candidate wishing to apply for the course should have completed a Graduated degree from a recognized university with >= 45% marks in graduation.It should also be noted that the candidate applying for the course must have a Age limit which should be less than or equal to 28 years as they are only eligible for joining in the course.

If you tend to satisfy these above criteria's for the course then you can join in the course.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?