4th November 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Hardware & Networking for a B.Com student?

Sir,
I am a student of B.Com. I am very disappointed about my carrier. I can't find but I want do Diploma Hardware and Networking course. It's right or wrong? Please suggest me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  3. Is Diploma in Business Administration worthy after B.Sc. in Hardware & Networking?
  4. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  5. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study Diploma in Hardware and Networking being a 12th Commerce student? Detailed information about this course?
  7. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  8. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  9. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
  10. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  11. Eligibility of hardware and networking diploma course after Hr. Sec. in Arts stream?
  12. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  13. Is it worth doing B.Sc. in Hardware and Networking after Diploma? -- [New]
  14. Can i do degree after Hardware and Networking Diploma?
  15. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  16. Institutes offering 1 year Diploma in Hardware & Networking in Delhi and Noida? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  18. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
23rd November 2015, 06:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Hardware & Networking for a B.Com student?

It is totally a different field from commerce stream which only requires you to be class 12th passed. If you want to work in as a technician then you can join this course. Mostly, you will work in shops which repair computer and electronics items.

You can also open your own shop after learning the skills. If you want yo stick with your own commerce stream then stay away from this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?