7th July 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course being a B.A.M.S graduate?

Sir,
I have completed my B.A.M.S from Goa University. Can I do Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics now. Please tell me about my eligibility for this Diploma course.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course being a B.A.M.S graduate?
  2. A BAMS Doctor is PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology?
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of this Diploma course? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  5. Eligibility to pursue PGD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for B.A.M.S doctor? List of universities and their entrance exams?
  6. List of institutes which offer DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology course in Northern India?
  7. How to prepare for entrance exam of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics?
  8. Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course?
  9. Procedure to study Diploma in Gynaecology course for BAMS Doctor?
  10. How can I do Diploma in Gynaecology and Obsterics? I've completed BAMS from Goa university
  11. How to get admission in DGO course?
  12. Can I take admission for Diploma in Panchkarma or in Gynaecology after completion of BAMS graduation?
  13. How to do Gynaec after doing MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology?
  14. Is there any correspondence course in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in India
  15. Any colleges in India providing diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics via distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to pursue certificate course in Gynecology & Obstetrics for B.U.M.S student?
  17. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma in Gynaecology to B.A.M.S student?
  18. Can we do PG diploma in Gynaecology and Obc after completing of BAMS?
10th July 2015, 10:31 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course being a B.A.M.S graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue "Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics" course after completion of BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery). The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course is "Minimum Bachelor Degree" from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks. Generally this Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics is a six month program which provides basic education in Neonatology, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Reproductive Physiology and Obstetrics Pathology. Since you have completed BAMS from a recognized university, I am sure you are eligible to do Diploma in Gynaeology and Obstetrics course. Some of the colleges offer this course are,
>> Government Medical College, Mysore
>> Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad
>> Baroda Medical College
>> Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi
>> Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam
>> Annamalai University
>> Dr.B.R Ambedkar Medical College
>> Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University
>> Shivaji University
>> Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College
>> Dr.D.Y.Patil Medical College
11th October 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course being a B.A.M.S graduate?

I have done bsc (zoology,botany) and now I want to become gynaecologist,,,,plz guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?