9th August 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering from Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College?
  2. Course structure of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College?
  4. Benefits of studying Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering?
  5. Polytechnic Colleges which offer admission to study Chemical Engineering in Erode?
  6. Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)?
  7. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai?
  8. List of colleges offering B.E.(Petrochemical Engineering) to Diploma students in Chennai?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  10. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I have scored 98% in BIE
  11. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where to apply to study PG Diploma in Oil & Gas Safety Management course? Scope after this course?
  13. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering evening studies diploma in Chemical or Petrochemical engineering in Chennai, Bangalore or Kerala?
  14. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  15. Eligibility to study BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  17. Eligibility to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  18. Which are the universities and colleges offering M.Tech in Environmental in distance mode?
10th August 2018, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering from Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College is a pass in SSLC or 10th standard or equivalent. Candidates are admitted to the course based on marks scored in the qualifying examination. There is no entrance test for the admission to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College. Duration of the course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?