8th September 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How to become Pilot after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello sir, i am studying in Diploma under Mechanical Engineering final year. How can i become a pilot after my diploma completion.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Loco Pilot after diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 74%
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  3. How can I become a Pilot after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. What course I have to take after passing 10th class?
  5. How can I become a fighter pilot? I am a last semester diploma mechanical engineering student
  6. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?
  7. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How should I become an Assistant loco pilot? I am studying in mechanical 3rd diploma
  9. How can I become a ship pilot after doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to become pilot after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Loco Pilot after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I become a Airplane pilot after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  15. Am I eligible to become a Pilot being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  17. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for Pilot in PIA after completing diploma in Electronics? What is the percentage requirement to become a Pilot?
9th September 2015, 09:25 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Pilot after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

To become a pilot you need to complete graduation as per Airline request. But some recruitments are being held by airlines with some what minimum criteria rather graduation in sense of educational qualification.

Minimum Eligibility Criteria to become a Pilot :

<> You should complete 10+2 or any equivalent examination from the recognized board.

<> You need to produce " Pilot Medial Certificate ".

<> And if you have any flying experience then it also added advantage to become a pilot.
9th September 2015, 10:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, i am studying in Diploma under Mechanical Engineering final year. How can i become a pilot after my diploma completion.
For the commercial pilot job the aspirant can join in any one of the flying schools in India. The eligibility is 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics with 50% of marks. They need to clear the entrance examination and they have to clear the physical fitness test. The cost of education is very high. For the pilot in Indian Air force one has to apply to NDA examination, the qualification is +2 with physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 60% marks. First you have to complete the written test and then an interview. The age limit is 16 1/2 to 19 years.
9th September 2015, 08:48 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

*) Instantly , you better join in B.tech degree .
*) pursue the Aeronautical branch in B.tech , it is better because the knowledge regarding air ways & aero vehicles is conveyed better .
*) After that you have to select the pilot course alone from any recognised university , there you to undergo training under the guidance of them.
*) After that you have to go for trail , if you perform well like expert about each and every part which you have to operate .then they let you to become a pilot.
2nd March 2018, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Aeronautical Diploma after completing this course can join commercial pilot school
25th August 2018, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to become pilot but my core field ios mechanical technical and having industrial experience of 3 years in auto industry , i am trying to know about this course but couldn't get any right information , please kindly tell me to how to become pilot and course fees , and colleges who accept candidates from technical side
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?