6th September 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Distance PG Diploma in Finance for M.Com candidate?

Hello,
After my M.Com I want to do PG Diploma in Finance from Distance. I want to know that Is it beneficial for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study M.Com through distance education? I have completed B.Com with average of 75% in Kuvempu University
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Pathology for BDS candidate?
  4. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  5. I want to pursue CA course after completing MBA finance and while undergoing M.Com through distance mode
  6. Is there any good after M.Com in Finance?
  7. Can I apply in other company while working with a financial company in Backend for last 3 years? Which are the short term courses which can be done with the job?
  8. After doing PGDM Finance will CA be a beneficial course?
  9. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology for B.Sc(Psychology) candidate?
  10. Is it beneficial to study correspondence B.Tech for Manufacturing Technology Diploma student?
  11. Beneficial Course after MBA in Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  13. How to do M.Com correspondence?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  16. Which is beneficial to study among Computer Engineering and Computer Application in Diploma for 10th candidate?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Insurance for B.Com candidate?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
1st October 2015, 12:24 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Distance PG Diploma in Finance for M.Com candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
After my M.Com I want to do PG Diploma in Finance from Distance. I want to know that Is it beneficial for me?
The Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Management is a useful course for Commerce Graduates. Since, it is related to the managerial program so it will be very much useful to develop decision making and interpersonal skills. Doing PG Diploma in Finance after M. Com will helpful to find good jobs in reputed companies. Lots of universities offering this course, like Pondicherry University, IGNOU etc. It will be added on qualification to your portfolio.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?