30th November 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Admission in foreign institution after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering from India?

What I will do after completed my diploma in mechanical engineering I am from India I want to get admission in foreign institution what I do?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech. through IME INDIA
  2. Hoe to pursue Engineering from foreign country after completing diploma 1st year from India?
  3. Is it possible for me to get job in foreign countries if I have completed diploma course in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  5. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  6. Can i get admission in B.Sc after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Best institution to do engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can I get admission in IIT or any top mechanical college in India after completing mechanical engineering diploma?
  10. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  12. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  13. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  14. Colleges offering Diploma Mechanical in Southern India? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  15. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  17. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. AICTE approved distance education centre at Dubai for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
20th October 2017, 01:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in foreign institution after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering from India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What I will do after completed my diploma in mechanical engineering I am from India I want to get admission in foreign institution what I do?

Candidates after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with good marks can apply for taking admission to the Bachelors Degree course in abroad countries like Australia. Candidates have to clear the IELTS examination with a minimum band of 6.0 in all components for the admission to the bachelors degree course in abroad countries. Candidates can apply to the university online or through an educational consultant for the admission. They have to submit the application with necessary documents like passport copy, financial statement, academic records, letter of recommendations, resume etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?