19th July 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Information about pursuing MD in India for foreign national after MBBS from Europe?

Hiii.....I am a student of MBBS in europe....if anybody want to help or information me plzz contact.... or email at [email protected] need information about pursuing MD in India.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  2. After MBBS from Europe is there any entrance exam in India to practice it?
  3. Study of MBBS in Europe and its approval in India?
  4. How much is the cost of study for me for MBBS in India being a foreign candidate? How much is the cost of living in India for me?
  5. Prospects of MBBS students Abroad?
  6. Which one is the best for MBBS Bukovinian state medical university(BSMU) OR Odessa national medical university(ONMU)?
  7. Is it compulsory to do rotation in all subjects for foreign MBBS graduate to do internship in India? Can I apply for post graduation in India after that? -- [New]
  8. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  9. What is the procedure for foreign students to get admission in MBBS in India?
  10. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility for for foreign nationals for AIEEE
  12. How to get admission in PhD at UK or Europe? Details of Visa and staying there?
  13. Universities or companies to do project in Foreign Universities preferably in Europe?
  14. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  15. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  16. How can I join MBBS degree course after completing BPT degree
  17. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  18. Minimum percentage required in 12th for MBBS in China, Ukraine, Europe
29th December 2017, 08:51 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about pursuing MD in India for foreign national after MBBS from Europe?

As you said you have completed your MBBS from Europe and want to do MD from Indian Institute. You can pursue MD from Indian University/Institute if you have completed your MBBS from MCI approved University. In order to get admission in Institute recognized by MCI to pursue MD course you need to check eligibility criteria of respected university.

Eligibility criteria for MD in India:-
> You must have successfully completed MBBS from MCI approved Institute/University.
> Percentage criteria may vary from University to University.
> You may need to appear for entrance examination and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?