6th July 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best chemical industries to work in, with B.E. Chemical qualification?

Hello sir, i'm graduating with B.E.Chemical on July 2012. I'll be highly obliged if you kindly guide me through areas of chemical industries where there is better growth opportunity as a engineer and the work is non-monotonous unlike manufacturing fields.
Area of work that i would be interested in are as follows:
1. creativity,
2. non-monotonous,
3. growth opportunity as a engineer,
4. applying developing skills.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities in Water and Chemical Industries in Chattisgarh for B.Sc in Microbiology and ITI in COPA candidate?
  2. Best books for Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths for various Medical and Non-Medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the chemical industries in UP? I am a B.Tech Chemical student
  4. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  5. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Companies available in Delhi NCR to do summer internship for Chemistry Honours candidate?
  7. What are the qualifications required for diploma chemical engineering with 4 years polymer industries experience and 4 years Agro industries experience
  8. Chemical Industries which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. How many Chemical Industries are there in Telangana state that offer job for B.Tech passed students? -- [New]
  10. How can I apply for Training of 6 months in Chemical Industries being a B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  11. Job opportunities for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Microbiology)?
  12. In which Chemical Industries i can do Internship?
  13. List of company offering industrial training for chemical engineers in Maharashtra?
  14. Chemical Engineering: Course Difficulty Level? Job Prospects?
  15. Different chemical companies and industries where I can join for training in Punjab and gain practical knowledge? Requirements for those companies for training?
  16. Are there any chemical industries offering in plant training for chemical engineering students in Madhurai
  17. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Want to make a career related to organic chemistry. How to proceed?
7th April 2017, 11:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best chemical industries to work in, with B.E. Chemical qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, i'm graduating with B.E.Chemical on July 2012. I'll be highly obliged if you kindly guide me through areas of chemical industries where there is better growth opportunity as a engineer and the work is non-monotonous unlike manufacturing fields.
Area of work that i would be interested in are as follows:
1. creativity,
2. non-monotonous,
3. growth opportunity as a engineer,
4. applying developing skills.

Thank you.

The list of best chemical industries to work in after completion of B.E Chemical Engineering is given below;

Reliance Industries Limited - Official Website

Fosroc Chemicals - Official Website

Larsen & Toubro Limited - Official Website

Panache Organics - Official Website

GE India Industrial Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Kalki Chemical Industries - Official Website

Virchow Laboratories - Official Website

Ishita Drugs and Industries - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?