23rd June 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Microbiology)?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have got admission in B.Sc for Microbiology Honours. I don't know what kind of jobs are available as I want to do job after my B.Sc. Kindly tell me the job opportunities. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Microbiology)?
  2. What is the difference related to job opportunities in computer engineering after completion of diploma course with 12th standard and without? -- [New]
  3. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course?
  4. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  5. Job opportunities for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Life Science)?
  6. Job opportunities in India for a candidate after completion of MS from Germany?
  7. What are the job opportunities available after completion of BCCA course?
  8. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Pharm course?
  9. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  10. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  11. Job opportunities for a candidate through Diploma in Graphic Design course?
  12. What are the jobs available for MPC students after completion of intermediate or degree?
  13. What is the scope of getting job opportunities after completion of integrated M.Sc course?
  14. What are the job opportunities available in Ahmedabad after completion of ICWA?
  15. What are the list of job opportunities in private companies after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  16. After MSc Chemistry any good jobs available?
  17. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  18. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths?
24th June 2016, 10:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Microbiology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,
I have got admission in B.Sc for Microbiology Honours. I don't know what kind of jobs are available as I want to do job after my B.Sc. Kindly tell me the job opportunities. Thank you!
After completion of B.Sc in Microbiology, you can apply for government jobs in below given exams.

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam
24th June 2016, 03:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Microbiology)?

Plenty of Jobs were available for the graduates who completed his/her degree in B.Sc in Microbiology. To get a good job you must have minimum of 60% in your B.Sc Microbiology. You must have good communication skills. Various sectors which offer the jobs for the microbiology students are given below.

1. Research organization.
2. Government and Private Hospitals
3. Pharmaceutical
4. Food Beverage Industry
24th June 2016, 11:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities after completion of Bsc in microbiology

Water Processing Plant

Bio Chemical Plants

Chemical Industries

Cosmetic Industries

Research Organisations

Dairy Industry

Food Beverage Industries

Bottling Plants

Fertilizer Industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?