20th July 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

What all jobs I can apply in Gujarat which are based on diploma in Electronics?

What all jobs I can apply in Gujarat which are based on diploma in Electronics? Can you please list me down all the jobs which are available which I can apply for? Please provide me the answer as I need to apply for the job soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  2. For which job can a Diploma (Electronics) graduate apply for with 65% marks?
  3. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  4. Chemical engineer with 2 backlogs is eligible for job?
  5. Can I apply for Gujarat Panchayat Jobs if I was born in Rajasthan but have Gujarat Domicile certificate?
  6. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
  7. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs?
  8. What all jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  9. Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai?
  10. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  11. Is it possible to do BA from CCSU Meerut after Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  12. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the jobs available after diploma in electronics?
  14. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  15. Can I apply for Electronics related posts in BARC being a Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?
  16. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  17. Vacancies in Electronics based companies? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Government jobs with pay scale for Diploma holder in Electronics Engineering?
7th April 2017, 12:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all jobs I can apply in Gujarat which are based on diploma in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What all jobs I can apply in Gujarat which are based on diploma in Electronics? Can you please list me down all the jobs which are available which I can apply for? Please provide me the answer as I need to apply for the job soon. Thank you!

You can apply for various jobs after completion of Diploma in Electronics in Gujarat. After completion of Diploma in Electronics you can apply for the following posts: Sales or Marketing representative, Service Technician or Engineer, Electronics Service Engineer, Sales Engineer, Sales Coordinator, Field Service Engineer, Supervisor, Inside Sales etc. You have to apply either online or through physical form for the recruitment. The selection will be done through written test and interview in most of the companies. You can find the job vacancies in the job sites like Naukri and Indeed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?