24th August 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Best course between Diploma in Printing Technology and Diploma in Electronic from job point of view?

I want to study Diploma course but confused regarding stream. Please tell me which one is best for job opportunities in between Diploma in Printing Technology and Diploma in Electronic?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  2. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  3. List of government sectors which I can apply for getting job after completion of B.E in printing and packaging technology?
  4. How can I get job in printing press in government sector being a diploma holder in printing technology?
  5. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  6. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  7. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  8. What are the various job opportunities in government sector?
  9. What are the various government opportunities available for candidates with printing technology expertise?
  10. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  11. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course is better among Printing Technology Diploma and BBA?
  13. Which government jobs i can get after doing Printing Diploma from government polytechnic?
  14. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  15. Are there any Diploma courses for studying Printing Technology? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Printing Technology after completing Diploma in Printing Technology? What is the procedure to get admission?
  17. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  18. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
25th August 2017, 02:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course between Diploma in Printing Technology and Diploma in Electronic from job point of view?

Diploma in Printing Technology as well as Diploma in Electronics both these courses have their own scope in India after completion of studies.

Although both have good scope, when there is a comparison between these courses then I would say, Diploma in Electronics is the best and recommended course as far as job prospects are concerned.

There are number of companies in India that are working based on this Electronics field. Hence, I would suggest you to choose Diploma in Electronics rather than Diploma in Printing Technology. But I suggest you to choose on your own based on your interests and skills are keeping in mind.

After completion of Diploma course, I suggest you to do Bachelor Degree in order to find better career as well as job opportunities in the concerned field.
25th August 2017, 04:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best course between Diploma in Printing Technology and Diploma in Electronic from job point of view?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study Diploma course but confused regarding stream. Please tell me which one is best for job opportunities in between Diploma in Printing Technology and Diploma in Electronic?

Both Diploma in Printing Technology and Diploma in Electronics Engineering are good courses. Diploma in Electronics Engineering can be studied after 10th standard, but Diploma in Printing Technology should be studied after 10+2. Both are entirely different fields and it is not possible to compare both the courses. Candidates after completion of the Diploma in Printing Technology can work in newspapers, publishing houses, package printing units, presses, advertising agencies etc. Actually, one should choose the course based on his ability, skill and interest. Candidates can pursue BE / BTech in Electronics after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering. From job point of view diploma in printing technology is better than a diploma in electronic course.
25th August 2017, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Rather than going for a course, you should aim for the best college. You should choose college above course because placement with good packages are only available at top colleges.

Hence, make sure that you have got admission in a reputed college or institute, without worrying about the course.
25th August 2017, 11:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Nowadays, Printing Technology is very much viral in the industries. So, pursuing Diploma course in Printing Technology will not be a bad decision for any candidate. While on the other hand, Diploma in Electronics is also very much demandable as per job point of view.
So, it all depends upon you that in which of the field you are more interested as both the above field have lot of job opportunities in the upcoming future for a candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?