19th November 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?

Sir,

I am doing diploma in printing technology from northern regional institute of print technology from Allahabad? I want to do B.Tech-Printing Technology from GGSIPU, Delhi. So tell me how can i get admission in the course?

Regards
Ajay kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  2. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  3. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  4. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  5. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for BA or BBA courses after completion of Diploma in Printing Technology?
  7. In which stream i can take admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Fabrication Technology?
  8. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  9. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  10. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?
  11. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  12. What should I do after diploma in printing technology to get admission in degree
  13. Objective questions and answers of printing technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Production Engineering being a candidate having completed Diploma in Printing Technology?
  15. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  16. How can I get job in printing press in government sector being a diploma holder in printing technology?
  17. How to take admission in printing press technology diploma after passing Matric in Pakistan? What is the admission process? Fee structure for the same?
  18. How to get admission for MS with scholarship after passing Printing Technology?
19th November 2015, 05:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?

To get admission in B.E (Printing Technology) course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E Course.
20th November 2015, 12:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?

You will have to appear for entrance examinations like LEET, JELET, etc to get admission in B.E. course after the completion of your Diploma degree . These examinations are however conducted by the respective states.

You will be allotted seat in college depending upon the marks you score in the above mentioned examination.
20th November 2015, 09:41 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

To take admission in B.E (Printing Technology) course after the completion of Diploma, you need to do is that apply in entrance examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET etc, which is conducted by the respective Universities in order to take lateral entry in B.E course.
Qualifying the above said examination, you can take admission in B.E course as a lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?